jazzy jones jazzy jones

A game for the ages.

Is this the greatest cat adventure game ever made? I can't think of one that did better. Modern game programmers like you pay attention to what the public really wants in a game. Cats, explosions, and being told which buttons to press. This game ROCKED. I hope to someday play a sequel.

This gaming masterpiece had real suspense as well. How the hell is anyone supposed to deal with a truck on two wheels? When was the last time you've seen someone jump a ravine on a unicycle? What's Fred the Evil's deal? Is animal city even located on Earth? My Compaq TFT500 monitor with it's crystal clear 2.1 VBL pro sound system became larger than life while playing this.

I cannot possibly give this game a high enough rating. The code alone is amazing, considering the medium in which this game was made. Simple yet beautiful. Get a clue, Sierra/Origin/Activision!

Mu Rating: One million/10. I am playing this game now, almost a year after its release, and I would rather play that than the average piece of shit game being released today.

Classic Clock Crew Classic Clock Crew

This has been done by no less than five different clocks, each one more creative than the last. Your flash looks as if you decompiled an existing space invaders game, edited a strawberry onto the gunner, and swapped the preloader for a clockday one in hopes of exploiting the newgrounds portal into passing your movie. I downvoted in hopes that you make something better.

Athi responds:

I do not decompile work!
Secondly, it's not my submission for Clock Day, so don't you worry!
Third, one vote up or down doesn't change the world ^^

Singularity Singularity

The reviewer before me is a total dumbass.

More content please.

Hentai Quiz Deluxe Hentai Quiz Deluxe

I love you.

This is the greatest thing to ever hit the portal. I have never seen such a powerful game.

Cheney's Texas Takedown Cheney's Texas Takedown

Woot!

I scored a 990, I'm the prince of darkness.

lol

Circl-EZ Circl-EZ

You ran out of comments. >~<

Great game, but too easy for me. I was ticking away for fifteen or twenty minutes when I quit to go eat dinner. Still, It was very fun to play. You're a good programmer.

Do you? Do you?

Touch

You've Got The Touch. You've Got The Touch. You've Got The Touch.

K?

Clock Land FPS experiment Clock Land FPS experiment

Great demo.

Great demo, I found 95 clocks. The only bugs I saw were enemies moving through walls of off of ground before changing direction, they were usually only off by one walk cycle. I averaged 20 fps in high, medium, and low quality. Strange eh? I'm on an AMD 32 bit sempron processor running at 1.5 gigahertz with 384 MB of RAM. The graphics card is a gforce2 gts.

I hope this helps your games development.